- Standard features include automatic charging and daily scheduling Bundles with a limited 1 year manufacturers warranty and extra accessory set
- Long lasting battery provides up to 110 minutes of cleaning time free up your time to enjoy your day
- Charging Issues Move the robots Bottom Power Switch to the ON position.Reactivate the battery Place DEEBOT on the Charging Dock by hand remove after charging for 3 minutes repeat 3 times then charge normally DEEBOT will try various ways to get itself out of trouble If it is unsuccessful manually Check Side Brushes for tangled hair or debris clean and restart If the Side Brushes still rotate slowly please contact Customer Service
- Smart infrared sensors equipped to avoid stairs and furniture This makes the robot work between different types of floor climbs inclines and crosses doorsills easily With high efficiency filtration system which reduces airborne contributors associated with allergies and asthma
- Tangle free powerful suction picks up hair debris and dirt easily and efficiently Perfect for households with pets
- Color: Black
- Suction Option: Direct Suction (Brushless Suction)
- Working Mode: Auto Spot Edge
- Spot clean time: 2-5mins
- Filter: High efficiency filter
- Side Brush: Dual
- Input Voltage & Frequency: 100-240V AC 50/60Hz
- Auto Charging: YES
- Time Scheduling : Daily Cycle Cleaning
- Noise Level (db.): Approx.56
- Charging Time（h）: Approx.4-5h
- Battery Capacity(mAH): NI-MH(3000)
- Dust Bin Capacity(mL): 500
- Max Working Time Per Charge（min）: 110min
You and Your Pet’s New Best Friend
The N78 combines durable wide-reach sides brushes with a direct suction vacuum design and high-efficiency air filtration system that makes it extremely adept at cleaning allergy inducing pet hair and fur, without the possibility of blockage or debris build up. This means it’s cleaning ability is consistently thorough from beginning to end.
Keep your home clean for you & your pets.
Note: The N78 design is optimal for cleaning hard surface floors, like tile or hardwood floors. Although it can clean carpets, carpets (particularly thick carpets) and rugs can adversely effect the N78’s performance. If your cleaning needs are primarily carpet or rug related we do not recommend the N78. For alternative models suitable for carpet cleaning, please see the ECOVACS M80 Pro.
Automated, Adaptable, Specialized Cleaning
Smart Motion guided auto-clean mode adapts to your home’s unique environment, plus 2 bonus cleaning modes for your unique cleaning needs:
Spot Mode focuses on a small area, perfect for high concentrations of dirt or dust.
Edge Mode tackles hard-to-clean corners & edges.
Adaptable, Safe, Hands-Off Cleaning
Accidental falls & collisions are a common problem with robotic vacuum cleaners. Equipped with comprehensive anti-drop & anti-collision sensors, & ECOVACS Smart Motion navigation technology, the N78 seamlessly adapts, safely navigates & thoroughly cleans your home.
Note: Please remember to prepare your floor prior to cleaning by removing cables or wires that might interdict N78 movement.
Quality Power for Hands-off Automated Cleaning
The N78 is built with a dependable, high quality lithium battery that provides up to 110 minutes of high quality cleaning. That, plus hands-off auto-charging and a daily scheduling function mean you never have to worry about your N78 running out of battery.
Note: Optimal performance achieved when used on hard surface floors. Carpets reduce maximum battery life to 50 minutes.
Advanced Technology, User-Friendly Controls
The N78 comes with an easy-to-use remote control that allows you to conveniently program, start, pause, and manage the direction of your N78. It even allows you to schedule an automated cleaning at a specific time, even when nobody’s home.