Underwater Yamaha Explorer Scooter, Scuba Diving Snorkeling Propeller EquipmentDescription
- The Yamaha Explorer scooter is an entry level YME2r for younger recreational divers and snorkelers, rated for depths of 30 ft. With speed up to 2.5 mph
- Provides up to 1 hour run time with normal use
- Extremely compact design, safety features included safety grille, auto shut-off and dual trigger operation
- Positive buoyancy (the scooter is designed for use in salt water. It will have less buoyancy in fresh water, and may slowly sink in fresh bodies of water.)
- Powered by a sealed lead acid battery, total weight 11.5 lbs. Scooter size: 11.77x 11.10 x .5 inch (occasional battery maintenance required), battery included
The yamaha explorer scooter is an entry level YME2r designed for younger recreational divers and snorkelers. Cruising at speeds up to 2.5MPH (4Km/H) with a depth rating of 30ft (10M) the explorer is perfect for shallow dives, snorkeling adventures or Chasing Fish.
- WILL NOT BE UNDER SOLD IN THE STORE